The Benko Products SAHARA HOT BOX drum heaters and ovens are recognized as the industry leader in 55-gallon drum and tote heating equipment.
New Zero Ground Clearance Drum Oven
Easy Pallet-Jack Access.
Our electric drum heaters feature state-of-the-art digital controls with independent over-temperature protection. Low-watt density heaters assure years of trouble free operation.
Cost Effective • Innovative Designs
Built to Last
Model E012 Electric Drum Heater Specifications
The Hot Box has many unique features:
• Zero-Ground Clearance for Pallet-Jack Access.
• Precise digital temperature control with overtemperature protection.
• 3-Year Manufacturer's warranty.
12 drums (55 gal.) or 3 totes
Materials of Construction
All steel construction includes:
• 12 gauge interior and 14 gauge exterior walls.
• Integrated framing and structural members ensure toughness.
• 304 stainless steel construction available.
172.25"W x 55.25"D x 60"H
179.25"W x 62"D x 84"H
3" thick, 6# density mineral wool
• 20KW (optional kw ratings available)
• 240 or 480 volt, 3 phase (additional voltages available)
• Digital temperature controller with independent high temperature cut off
Room temperature to 300°F
• Exterior finished with acrylic enamel
• Interior finished with heat resistant black or silver
• Stainless steel available
Shipped completely assembled.
Set in place and hook up power.
2000 cfm air circulation blower with
controls; 2 HP, TEFC
* Electric models not to be used to heat
flammable or combustible materials.
* Electric models are not explosion proof rated and
should not be used in hazardous locations.
* Class A ovens available for heating flammables.
The Sahara Hot Box line of Electric Drum Ovens by Benko Products offers highly durable designs, and can ship fully assembled.
Our Electric Drum Heaters provide the perfect way to safely heat and/or melt a wide range of ingredients or materials.
All Sahara Hot Boxes carry a 3 year warranty and are backed by years of fabrication experience and drum oven expertise.
We can custom design and build a drum oven to meet your facility's specific needs. Steam powered models are also available.
Contact a Benko Products Drum Oven Specialist Today!